WordPress 5.2 Beta 3 is now available and thanks to the testing and feedback from everyone who tried Beta 2, nearly 40 tickets have been closed since then.
Here are the major changes and bug fixes:
- The new Site Health feature has continued to be refined.
- Plugins no longer update if a site is running an unsupported version of PHP (see #46613).
- It’s now more apparent when a site is running in Recovery Mode (see #46608).
- The distraction free button no longer breaks keyboard navigation in the Classic Editor (see #46640).
- Assistive technologies do a better job of announcing admin bar sub menus (see #37513).
- Subject lines in WordPress emails are now more consistent (see #37940).
- Personal data exports now only show as completed when a user downloads their data (see #44644).
- Plus more improvements to accessibility (see #35497 and #42853).
For more informations go to the official blog HERE
New Dashicons in 5.2
It’s been over 3 years since Dashicons has been updated (see #34221 from version 4.5). But, they have not been forgotten about! In 5.2, the Dashicons will see several changes, including 13 awesome new icons.
Check it out HERE