What is WooCommerce?
Numerous online businesses are launched every now and then. The business owner even has numerous options when it comes to choosing the platform for their online store. WooCommerce is the most popular choice among these store owners.
4.4 million websites use WooCommerce for their eCommerce websites. WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that helps in managing and maintaining an eCommerce store. WoCommerce offers many features like order tracking, payment gateways integration, and much more which makes it the most flexible plugin for online business.
With thousands of similar products launched on varied platforms, it becomes essential to paste your logo on your product to increase your brand recognition. The important extension that helps you in providing an image watermark for a WooCommerce product is the Product image Watermark for WooCommerce.
Why use Product Image watermark for WooCommerce?
Product Image Watermark for WooCommerce plugin allows you to apply watermark on WooCommerce products images which should be downloadable products. These watermarks can be a copyright symbol or company logo as a transparent PNG image.
- Thumbnails from catalogs
- Primary product image
- Product image popup
- Tiny thumbnails
Description about Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce
Product Image Watermark for Woocommerce plugin allows you to apply watermark on WooCommerce products images which should be downloadable products. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo, or piece of branding text as a transparent PNG image.
Product Image Watermark for WooCommerce is the extension that will add watermark to the downloadable images related to your product on the WooCommerce store. These watermarks can be company symbols, logos, or copyright marks as your brand recognition.
Product Image Watermark for WooCommerce is a fully customizable feature that is added to your WooCommerce product image.
Features of Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Responsive and mobile-friendly functionality
- Standard coding and lifetime update
- Customizable CSS stylesheet for great appearance in the frontend
- The transparent watermark can also be added.
- Allows user restriction and disable watermark for certain users
- Automatically add watermarks for WooCommerce downloadable product images.
- You can also apply watermarks to already uploaded product images
- Repeat watermark on a single image
- Watermark on existing product images
- Choose a Watermark position like in middle, middle right, middle left, top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center & bottom right
- Apply Watermark on any size of an image
- User-friendly admin UI
Advantages of Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce
You get the following benefits from Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce:
- A bulk watermark facility
- Set location of watermark on original image
- Ability to change the opacity of watermark added to images
- Add text watermark
- Ability to restore images without watermark
Minimum Requirements To Install The Plugin
The minimum requirements to install the plugin.
- WooCommerce Version 4.0 or greater is fully supported with this plugin.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- GD Library
You should also check WordPress’s minimum requirements.
Installing Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce
Important: First of all, the WooCommerce plugin must be activated on your WordPress website, without it the Product Image Watermark for Woocommerce plugin will not work. You can
- Download the plugin from WordPress. The plugin file will be downloaded as a zip folder
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file of your device
- Upload the Product Image Watermark for the WooCommerce plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu
Set-up and configuring Product Image Watermark For WooCommerce
The plugin configuration steps are as allows:
- Make a transparent PNG watermark image with your logo.
- In WordPress, navigate to the ‘WooCommerce’ > ‘Watermark’ menu.
- Using the Choose Image button, upload the watermark image.
- Choose where you want the watermark image to appear.
- Make a WooCommerce product and add an image to it. The watermark should be visible on the image.
If your watermark does not appear, you need to regenerate the thumbnails as below. This is needed if you are introducing a new watermark or changing the existing watermark for your old product.
- Install the free Regenerate Thumbnails plugin here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
- In WordPress, navigate to the WooCommerce > Watermark menu.
- Tick the “None” box next to all of the watermark options.
- Navigate to the Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails page.
- Refresh your thumbnails. This will regenerate all of your thumbnails, removing any watermarks.
Watermarking your website images is critical if you want to keep your image resources safe and secure. That is why, in this blog post, we hope you got informed about the best WordPress Image Watermark plugin available for use on your website!
You can divide your watermarked images in the WordPress media library into different logotype/size groups based on your communication or marketing purpose to easily schedule them. Still, if you get confused and want a piece of information about the watermark plugin, you can simply contact one of the plugin experts to solve your issue.